The all-new Membership Zone is here!
Launched 25th September 2023
As part of our recent website rebuild we have moved the Membership area to a new home where you will more easily be able to navigate all the sector updates, advice, information, links, templates – including our fundraising toolkit.
Your Membership Zone password will have been emailed to you or to your organisation’s registered contact on 25th September; if you need a reminder please call us on 01202 466130 or email email@example.com
Just some of the knowledge and experience we share in the Membership Zone:
- Know Your Stuff – Steve Place’s weekly eNewsletter published online covering the latest People, Legal, Charity, Income and more news from across the sector;
- Managing Volunteers – from planning for them to recruiting and getting the most from your volunteers, CAN’s step-by-step advice, tips and checklists;
- Running a charity or community organisation – from policies and procedures, to recruiting trustees, raising money, managing your finances and planning your future. Advice, links, tips & templates & more;
- Our Fundraising Toolkit! in 10 comprehensive sections – information, advice, tips & links covering Grants, Individual Donations, Corporate Support, Community Fundraising, Crowdfunding, Contracts, Trading, building an Evidence Base to support your work, effective Monitoring & Evaluation of your work, and measuring your Impact.
- Online (and in person) networking opportunities – meet other voluntary and community groups to find out what they do and to share what you do. Explore ways to work together and support each other;
Quick links to your Membership Benefits on this website:
Post your volunteer vacancies
Register or Login below to start posting your volunteer vacancies:
Advertise your job vacancies
All CAN member organisations can advertise their job vacancies with us for free
Advertise your training & events
All CAN member organisations can advertise their local training opportunities and events for free
Updating your member details
You can update your organisation records by following the link below. If you need to update the main contact for your organisation (this is the person who is registered to vote at our AGM and the main point of contact for the organisation), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org