Have you thought about volunteering but don’t know where to start? Are you looking to share your skills and experience to help others but need help to find the right role? This 30-minute session is an introduction to volunteering in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole and will provide you with all the information you need to find a role you love.
The session will cover:
- What is volunteering
- The benefits of volunteering
- What you should consider when looking for a volunteer role
- What volunteering opportunities are available
- How to find and apply for a suitable volunteer role
Simply register your interest and join our friendly CAN team online
- Reserve your space at Eventbrite
We look forward to introducing you to the world of volunteering!