Jobs in the local Voluntary and Community Sector
Jobs with CAN
Vacancies with CAN member organisations
Bournemouth Interpreters' Group CIC supplies interpreters (and translations) to the local public and voluntary sector, including BCP Council, GP...
Jobs with Community Action Network
CAN is a great place to work.
Yes we work for a salary, but job satisfaction and being treated well is also really important to us. We’re committed to treating our team as adults, trusting them to do a great job, offering support, flexibility and the right tools to do the job.
We also offer:
- Care First – Employee Assistance Programme supporting our team’s health and wellbeing
- Flexible working and TOIL policy
- Home working and office base blended approach (role dependent)
- Subsidised parking (role dependent)
- Travel Loan support (role dependent)
- Smart phone (role dependent) and laptop
Job opportunities at CAN
What our team say about working at CAN
“CAN is a very empowering place to work” SJ
“We support charities and do it with a passion and commitment to equity – it’s a joy” – Hannah
“I enjoy working at CAN – the team support each other, sharing ideas and resources” – Amy
“CAN is a great organisation, we attract and retain exceptionally talented and motivated people. The staff are valued” – Rassu
“We genuinely have the best interests of community groups, and they support at our heart” – Emma
“It is simply the best and most rewarding job of my career” – Karen