Refugee Support Europe are hoping to open a new dignity centre in Bournemouth Town Centre which will act as a community hub for those living in temporary accommodation and awaiting their asylum decisions. With an open-door policy and a welcoming space, people can ‘shop’ for what they need, connect, ask questions, and feel supported by the local community.
They are currently seeking a suitable premise to deliver this service, below is an outline of what this may look like:
Location specifications: Bournemouth Dignity Centre & Market
- Required 1 to 2 locations.
- Location 1: Potential Dignity Centre and Dignity Market Space at street level with shop front (possibly with storage space/basement for donations and sorting).
- Where the Dignity Centre/Market is too small, we may need to locate a separate storage/sorting space.
- Dignity Centre/Market- Close to Bournemouth Town Centre, and the 4/5 hotels around Old Christchurch Road, Holdenhurst Road, BH1 area, approx. 15 minutes maximum walking distance.
- Upwards of 400sqf- Dignity Centre space
- Upwards of 150sqf storage/ back store/warehouse space.
If you have any recommendations, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Anna Lyttle at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out about their work, visit www.refugeesupporteu.com/